[AT] Charity Auction

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Dec 20 09:14:42 PST 2004

  Howdy all from Montana.
Up for auction are three muscial CD's, NIB, by "The Ringling Five"...a local
group that sings it like it is.  They tour the NW and put on quite a show.

  If you like good ole $hit-kickin' down home on the ranch, Norsky, cattle,
sheep, dogs, and such, then you'll like these.  Family oriented so your
little ole iron buddy can join in.

My way of thanking you all and especially Spencer for helping me out this
last year.

Ya'all have a good holiday season...Bid High, Bid often.  Items up for
auction can be seen at:

http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity

RickinMt.
PS: only two show up on the auction block so far.  Will keep an eye on it.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stroberc