[AT] returned mail

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Dec 20 05:42:39 PST 2004

> Cecil
>
> This email came thru from you. I have had the same thing happen to me in the
> past
>
> Clint

	Thanks, Clint. I guess that any mail that makes it to the List is
mail I also get. I've tried sending directly to Spencer and that doesn't
work either. I have a half dozen returned posts right now in my Inbox that
did not make it to the List and that timed out after 2 days. Apparently that
is the limit for RoadRunner before they return it. I would hate to think
a server would deny mail from RoadRunner just because someone is using it
for spamming.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson