[AT] OT: Really Nice tractor towing rig

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Dec 20 06:32:55 PST 2004

I have a Ford F-Series Super Duty brochure here in front of me and the
maximum towing weight listed for any Super Duty pickup is 17,000 lbs.
That is for a F-350 DRW with the 6.8L gas V10 and TorqShift automatic
transmission, 4.30 rear axle and a 5th wheel trailer.
Check with the local Ford dealer and look at page 33 of the Super Duty
brochure for the complete details.

Phil

P.S. I want a F250 Super Duty Diesel really bad, just not $30,000 worth.