[AJD] Mike's B - crankcase

Bus Driver mpmbd at yadtel.net
Sun Dec 19 16:58:40 PST 2004

I think it probably was a bad idea. Running the 1939 G during the 40's and
early 50's on kerosene we rarely had to drain excess fluid from the
crankcase because we worked the tractor to the limit most of the time. But
lighter use while burning kerosene could result in dilution of the crankcase
oil from unburned fuel. The amount of fluid in the crankcase could actually
increase during use. I would use only the proper oil and change it
frequently for purposes of flushing