[AT] returned mail

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 05:49:15 PST 2004

	If this goes thru to the List, I would appreciate it if
someone would write to Spencer and let him know that more and more
of my mail to the List is being returned as undeliverable because
either his server is not accepting mail or because of something
called "mail abuse.com".  Even mail I send to him with these things
as attachments are returned as undeliverable.

	Apparently RoadRunner will try for two days to deliver email
and if not successful, returns it to the sender - which in this case
is me.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson