[AT] OT:Building a flat bed for a pickup

Ernie Thackeray cchopper at mchsi.com
Sat Dec 18 20:10:01 PST 2004

Some time back this subject was discussed.  At that time I wasn’t planning
on needing the info, now I’ve got a good deal on a pickup without a bed of
any kind.  Could some of you send me rough costs and any hints.  Truck
doesn’t have duals so I’m not wanting to make a real heavy duty bed.

Thanks and feel free to send this info direct to me so everyone doesn’t have
to see this again.  Sorry I didn’t pay better attention last time.

Ernie