[AJD] Mike's "New" B - Spark

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 18 17:06:14 PST 2004

Mike,
Great!  Regarding the fuel problem, I have used methyl-ethyl-ketone (MEK at
Lowes, etc).  Pour a quart or so in the fuel tank and let it run through the
system, draining either through the carb drain or at the end of the fuel
line leading to the carb.  Catch the MEK, pour it back in the tank and do it
over (and over, and over, ....) until fuel flows freely.
Regards,
Duane