[AJD] Mike's "New" B - Spark

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Sat Dec 18 16:59:31 PST 2004

Duane, Bill & Terry -

I sure appreciate all your help.  The magneto is a Wico C.  Clear, loud "click" as the
flywheel is pulled through.  Cleaned the points, which were badly corroded, the rotor
and the contacts inside the cap.. Oiled the magneto's bronze bearing.  Installed new
Champion D-21 plugs.  Didn't know gap spec so just left the gap as it came in the
box.  Grounded the plug on the block and pulled the flywheel through.  Good spark
at the plug. Yes!!!  Working the fuel flow problem now.

Thanks,
Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624