[AT] OT: Really Nice tractor towing rig

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Dec 18 09:56:32 PST 2004

Cecil:

The one I saw was a F550 not F350. First time I had seen a F550 with a
conventional P/U bed on it. The problem one has to deal with is that the
heavier the truck itself is, the less towing capacity. At one time Ford
rated the F350 Dually with less towing capacity than the F250 due to the
fact that the F350 plus duals weighed so much more. Don't know if that is
still true today! A dump truck on a F350 had to weigh quite a bit.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com