[AT] Drill Problem

rasmith4 at juno.com rasmith4 at juno.com
Fri Dec 17 18:08:13 PST 2004

I need to drill a few more 3/8 holes in my cow stanchions.  I tried using my normal drills but they quickly became very dull.  I suspect that the stachions are "hardened" steel.

Does any one know how do do this or what kind of drill bit to use?

Richard
In Central NY

P. S.  If you really need a tractor reference......The stanchions hold the cows which eat the hay that comes from the field which is plowed with one of my tractors!