[AT] American Bosch Plant Burns

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 19:44:21 PST 2004

Actually it's still burning now....We had a crew and an Engine in Springfield
from 4:00pm yesterday until 8:30 this morning. I'm not sure which is more sad
the fact it has now burned and is gone or the fact it sat empty for almost 20
years. I regularly meet people who worked there for years or even retired
from American Bosch.

In a message dated 12/17/04 8:40:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,