[AT] Grease fitting threads

Len Rugen lrugen at c-magic.com
Fri Dec 17 19:25:52 PST 2004

Maybe, I'd like to move it to a more protected location.  Of course the
easiest place to drill would be directly at 6 o'clock, but that would
probably be the easiest to knock off again, even just bush hogging.  The
current one was about 4 o'clock.

I had to get a bigger tackle box for my spare grease fittings, the PTO line
on my LandPride must have metric zerks.  They were "between" what I had for
large and small.

> Len can you drill and tap another hole for the zerk close to the old one.
> If so then just figure out a way to plug the old hole.  Drill it
> larger and
> put a plug in it or whatever.  Maybe not the best solution but it
> will work.

---