[AT] Drill Problem

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Dec 17 19:02:24 PST 2004

Richard,
  Got a propane or MAPP torch or an oxy/acet torch. Mark the spots you
need to drill with a center punch, then heat the area cherry red. let it
cool slow and drill it. Should make a big difference.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY

"God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things we can,and wisdom to know the difference."