[AT] Drill Problem

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Dec 17 18:56:02 PST 2004

    Richard;
    I have had good luck drilling hardened steel with carbide tipped masonry
drills. Works great on those hardened manifold studs.
    I knew that someday someone would have a problen and I could offer this
solution. Let us all know how it works.
    Cow stanchions definitely come under the guidelines of old agriculture
equipment.

                            Gene