[AT] Tractor Hauling

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Dec 17 11:02:06 PST 2004

Ralph:

This borders on being really dangerous.  An 8N not only won't fit in the bed
of a standard pickup w/o putting weight on the tailgate it also pushes past
the typical payload capability of most, if not all standard pickups.

My advice would be "Don't even think about it!" :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com