[AT] Tractor Hauling

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 06:56:49 PST 2004

Thanks for you input, my brother-in-law hauls his cub around in his truck, I just wondered if it woudl be possible with a 8N.  I have a trailer, but don't want to find out I can have the tractor, only to go back home (three hours one-way) then have to make a return trip, since the tractor might dissappear in the mean time.  Sad story, everybody in the mobile home community has been evicted and this tractor has been left behind (although about half haven't left yet, no where to go and now it becomes a legal problem).  I'm trying to find the owner, but the new owner of the property told me to take whtever I want since they're going to be crushing everything that's left to make room for a new high end sub-division.

The scrooge lives.

Enjoy,

Joe