[AT] Tractor Hauling

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Thu Dec 16 22:50:02 PST 2004

I don't have a full size pickup and I don't know its' bed and tail gate
dimensions are ...

But I would tend to agree with Ralph & Lou re: size and fit.  I just made a
rough measurement on one of the 8 N's out in my barn - from the back of its'
rear wheels to the front of its' front wheels was approximately 10 feet.
The 8N has 8 different rear wheel spacings.  The 8N I measured, which had
its' rear wheels on the second most narrow spacing, would need a tail gate
opening of at least 64 inches.

If the rear wheels on the 8N you are considering will fit through your' tail
gate maybe you could back the 8N through the tail gate and up over the wheel
wells but I would think the front wheels would have to be resting on the
tail gate, any maybe well to the back of the tail gate.  If you have access
to a trailer that might do it -

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington