[AJD] Re: Antique-johndeere Digest, Vol 8, Issue 16

Tommy twilson17 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 20:28:19 PST 2004

14 days? Eric, where in the world are you getting that info. I worked for a
major oil company and our quality guys didn't like for us to keep a tank
off line with product in it for more than 90 days, and they were ultra
conservative. It would certainly take longer than that to become of
questionable quality....Tommy