[AT] Learning something new...

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Dec 16 19:23:52 PST 2004

	I try to learn something new everyday. Today while looking for matches or a lighter to relight the pilot on
the furnace in the rental house that our son lives in I learned something new. If you look in a kitchen drawer and
find something that looks a lot like a heavy duty butane lighter don't just give it a test flick. At least not until you
have verified that it is not a key chain "Mace" type device instead...   ;-)   I was clearing my throat for a good half
hour.
	Live and learn...

"farmer"

Francis Robinson