[AT] Basic question about a VF4 Wisconsin engine

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Thu Dec 16 20:54:10 PST 2004

I'm trying several sources to try to learn the firing order of an old
Wisconsin VF4 engine--which I think is 1,3,4,2.  But what I really need to
know is how to determine which is number 1 cylinder on the distributor and
how to tell which cylinders are which.  Holler if you can help.     I
loaned my Wisconsin engine manual to a "friend" several years ago.  Last I
saw if it.       John W.

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon