[AJD] New Generation Tractor Parts Catalogs on CD - Cheap

Phil Kelley philkelley at alltel.net
Thu Dec 16 10:51:53 PST 2004

While searching eBay for the DB 1298 I found this item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42229&item=4343182670&rd=1

Is anyone familiar with this CD?  Also found www.espcor.com which sells ag
manuals on CD.  Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has any info on
either of these.

Thanks - PK