[AJD] 2004 JD XMAS ORNAMENT

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Dec 16 10:34:58 PST 2004

Just thought I would drop everyone a reminder about this year's 2004 Xmas ornament. In my opinion, Deere goofed around and accidentally hit a winner this year. It is a GPWT and is a nice ornament. This is the official series that started in 1996 with the steel wheeled D and is a round pewter disc w/painted design on it.
I was told today that whatever is available is in dealer's hands, Deere itself is sold out so hurry out and get yours. Price is $14.99, part # is PMDCO2004

Hope the GP'er's got theirs already!

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!