[AJD] Model 891, 892, 890, 890A Series Knifing Cultivators???2nd try

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 16 12:16:44 PST 2004

Duane:

I totally messed up the part number on the Mast Bracket.  It is C318A not
P318C. Sorry about that. God only knows where the other part number came
from. @#$%^&*

Approximately mid to late 1950's. I haven't been able to get my hands on
much info other than finding out that the manual and product does/did exist.
It apparently is a somewhat obscure product that was only made for a
relatively short period. Two to three years.

The only reason I even know about this cultivator is an 800 series hitch
Mast Bracket appeared on eBay recently that I was not aware of at all. The
casting number on it was P318C. That number led me to this cultivator.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com