[AJD] Bill DeJager - Steen Minnesota

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 16 07:25:36 PST 2004

FYI:

Bill & Marlene DeJager of Steen, Minnesota have a large collection of
antique John Deere (~200) tractors and every time we are in NW IA we have
wanted to go view the collection. Unfortunately we have never made it. I was
just informed by relatives that Bill is rumored to have cancer and that a
sale of half the tractors is going to occur next year.

I met Bill at the 1999 Two Cylinder Expo in Missoula, MT and he also
attended the Lynden, WA show that year. We wish Bill and his family all the
help they can get so that he can hopefully beat this illness.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com