[AJD] Researching options

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Dec 15 13:40:18 PST 2004

Well please do so then! You of all people should have one I think!
Seriously, sounds like a great conversion
Greg
had a thought Kevin...why don't you just buy one and drive it home? Film a reality show around it, cash in, buy me out, then I can retire?  LOL

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!