[AJD] Researching options

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Dec 15 11:07:17 PST 2004

So far as I know that's about the only way to do it. I'm sure there's more info somewhere but we aren't privy to it.
Make sure you cover that one the guy had from England (?) that had the diesel engine in it that was discussed a month or so back
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!