[AJD] Restored JD 50 on eBay - Tire size???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Dec 14 22:10:10 PST 2004

There is a restored JD 50 on eBay right now that every time I looked at the
pictures; I would think the rear tires were way too big. I finally came to
the conclusion that the two side views are just taken at an angle that
creates an illusion. They do appear to be wide tires for a 50 but not
totally out of whack!  See eBay # 3858276837

I still think a well restored 50 is one of the best looking JD tractors of
that era. Just good old plain, simple and reliable. These pictures don't do
this 50 justice.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door