[AJD] Valve

John Paur johnjanpaur at directcon.net
Tue Dec 14 19:41:57 PST 2004

Dean,  The part # C2615R is embossed on the valve. It's a new valve,
probably a crossover number to an orignal part number.  Also it says EATON,
JD and EXHAUST.  The valve is 2.5 in. diameter and the stem is 8+ in. long.
I guess parts must be a bit cheaper in Oregon than in California.  In any
case, it's d@&# expensive!!   John