An Unpleasant Review....[Fwd: Re: [AJD] Disappointment: New JDBook-HOBBY BOOKS IN GENERAL]

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Tue Dec 14 14:52:02 PST 2004

A spirited defense, Randy.  For the life of me, I can't fathom why writing a
book should elicit such carping.

I have a carp of my own, however.  It's *Worcester* (pronounced Wooster),
not 'Worchester'; that's stuff you pour on your hamburger.  I know, 'cause I
live about twenty-five miles south of that fair city.  I also bought a stuck
late-styled B there not long ago.  But that's another story...

Louis G