[AT] Gas tank sealers

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 15:09:57 PST 2004

--- "Robert L. Holtzer" <rholtzer at earthlink.net>
wrote:

I have found that
> mechanical cleaning with chains, nuts, etc., takes
> out the big stuff.  Then
> I build a fine screen filter for the outlet.  The
> screen takes care of any
> residual rust, etc., that may come loose after the
> cleaning process.  So
> far this has worked well for me.
>
> Bob Holtzer

And I thought my ISP was slow!!  OH wait, same ISP!!
Bob sent this Nov. 22 and I just got it.  Some things
I am just not meant to understand.  (Really BIG grins)

Dave

P.S. By the way, this is normal on this end and I am
definitely NOT critising anyone or anything, just
making light of it.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan
The older I get the less I look forward to winter.