[AJD] Two Cylinder Magazine's odd year winter swap meet???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Dec 14 11:52:29 PST 2004

Paul:

Would be fun to attend but I don't think we will be able to make it. Seems
like there is always something that comes up that requires us to head to NW
IA every year and if that happens to fall on the right date we might make
it.

Any swap meet or sale that I have attended in IA has been a real treat for
me. The wide variety of parts and good selection is a tremendous improvement
over anything we have out here on the West Coast. Very hard on the checking
account balance however!  :-)

Have fun and please provide a report afterwards.  Thanks.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com