[AT] OT: fuel prices

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Dec 13 20:02:31 PST 2004

Remember the spot I took you and Bear to for breakfast back in '02, H.L?
That's the complex that has the cheap gas currently.  I drove by it
twice today, and while they had all their pumps full (at all three
stations) there weren't any lines across the parking lot.  It's only 10
miles from there to the Toyota plant and many of the workers live in
Evansville, so they get a pretty good slug of the local gasoline market.

Larry