[AJD] 1st Tractor

Merle W. Johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Sun Dec 12 18:56:41 PST 2004

Dean
Don't rightly know the answer to your note.  I've seen the test results, etc.
I've seen different test results on different type engines.  I've seen the
engineers provide the results they wanted.  And maybe the ground had dried out
some between pulls. It just was interesting and were stirred up a lot of
discussion that day.  And yes, an all fuel will run on #2 diesel if its hot but
as some one mentioned, don't kill it or you'll be draining the carb.  Even if
its hot, my tractor will blow white smoke rings at idle on kero but cleans up at
throttle.  I also hear some detonation at full load.
Merle