[AJD] Early Unstyled Lighting and AO Lights

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 20:11:51 PST 2004

Dean, Duane, and JR.

    Thanks for all the info on the AO lights.   Sorry
to misquote you Dean,  wasn't intentional.

     Now that it has been mentioned KW was the name
the Guy with the funny generators used to describe
them.  Are they really that hard to find?  What type
of lights would go with them (i.e. 5" 7" ?")

      I am guessing that the original shipping
information on my tractor is questionable at best,  It
says that it was originally shipped to Rosenberg,
Washington.  Well,  it just doesn't exits.  I even
researched placed that dissappeared behind Grand
Coulee Dam when the put the plug in it and flooded out
a few small towns..  Going back through previous
owners,  It did come from Roseberg Oregon..  If only
it could talk.

      Anyway,  thanks again for the info.  I think the
AO is finally going to get some attention this spring
when my wife leave to go play Navy.  (yes she got
called to active duty)

                Chris