[AJD] Early Unstyled Lighting and AO Lights

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sun Dec 12 17:01:13 PST 2004

Dean,
Ok, I see the AR reference.  But, the pix associated with this listing do
not show any KW lighting equipment - only the starting/lighting/DR generator
stuff.  And the earlier catalogs show only the KW stuff for the AR and AO.
And I agree the DR stuff (or the KW stuff) would be hard to fit on the AOS
being built at the time of the 47R catalog.
Duane