[AJD] The First Diesel/Gas 1946 JD BO

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Dec 12 17:21:34 PST 2004

LeRoy:

Better buy it fast. It a "one of a kind"!  :-) Now this is really
interesting JD wrote a manual for a "one of kind" tractor and I just
uncovered an implement that JD never published a Parts catalog for. Amazing
what new things we can learn in this hobby every day!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com