[AT] Ford 8 N

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Dec 12 07:06:40 PST 2004

> When I was a kid sitting on the seat of a AC B those N series Fords looked like pretty good tractors to me.
>
> Charlie

	I liked the Allis Chalmers tractors but what was hard to take
was how hard it was to get on and off. They took years to come up with
something as comfortable as other tractors. The first of the easy on,
easy off Allis tractors were those in the D series. They also made it
possible to stand up and drive which was something the JD and IHC
engineers thought of way back in the 1930s.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson