[AT] One additional wiring note

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Dec 12 06:34:18 PST 2004

I was in a civic club meeting many years ago when one of the members found
out that another was the owner of a bunch of low rent houses.  A verbal
fight started up with the whole club taking sides.  It seems that some folks
thought the guy was a terrible human being for taking rent money from poor
folks. Finally one guy stood up and yelled out to get everyone's attention.
He said:  I've got an idea.  Let's go tear all of Hughs low rent houses
down.  Then the  poor folks won't have anywhere to  live.  That pretty much
ended the arguement and I think we need to end this one.

Charlie