[AT] Some ads from the 12/11 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Dec 12 06:29:14 PST 2004

I know the things are high but  $1700 is a bit on the ridiculous side unless
it is something very rare.  I saw a guy at a small show up in PA that had an
entire 40' van trailer set up as a pedal tractor museum.  I bet he had a
hundred tractor and crawlers and all sorts of implements in that thing.   I
guess he can sell out and retire when he wants to.

Charlie