[AT] Tri-state (Portland IN) club Christmas dinner

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Dec 11 21:53:50 PST 2004

	Diana and I made the dinner this year for the first time. Fort Recovery OH is just a tick over a 2 hour drive
from TMCOTKU (Shelbyville IN) if you keep the hammer down a little. It was a great dinner with a great
entertainer  with an act combining being a comic, magician, juggler and a ventriq... ventrilli... Oh hell, a guy with a
dummy...   ;-)
	I don't know how many were there but in the drawing for the half zillion door prizes I heard ticket
numbers read off that ranged from 000 all the way to 999. I think that Diana and I were among about 20 people
there that didn't win a door prize.   :-)    We ate at a table seated with Bruce Flick club vice president and his
wife.
	We got to chat with Gene Dotson for a few minutes but we got there about 5 minutes late and had to
leave just as soon as it was over since my mother is having a real bad time and we had to get right back home.
The dinner was the same high caliber as the show always is. Maybe next year we can arrive early and leave late.

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net