[AT] Some ads from the 12/11 Lancaster Farming

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Dec 11 22:32:12 PST 2004

Larry:

I don't know what brand models of tractors you have collected but I suspect
you will find that the market for toys from the 50's and 60's have gone
soft. A bit disappointing. I too quit collecting toys tractors when I could
have the real thing.

At least on the real ones there isn't any company out making equivalent
models by the 100,000's.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door