[AJD] Disappointment: New JD Book-HOBBY BOOKS IN GENERAL

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Sat Dec 11 16:10:06 PST 2004

Since my "B" doesn't come home until next week, I've been plowing the web looking
for literature on the early styled "B's"... mine's a '41.  It's hard to get a feel for the
quality of one book vs another without an opportunity to browse them in a book
store.  I know the operators manual, parts catalog and shop manual are the
essentials.  If anyone can recommend some "must have" publications that would be
in line right behind the "essentials" for an early styled "B" I'd sure appreciate it.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624