[AT] McCormick Deering sickle bar sharpener

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sat Dec 11 10:46:36 PST 2004

Below is a message rec'd and the sender OK'd me putting it on the list for
more help than I can contribute.  He has pictures of it to share, which can
not be posted on the list due to size.  If you can help him, contact him
direct.  I do not know if he wants to sell it or to just learn how it works.
His name is William and his email is
bud1 at snip.net

hello i have a question about a mccormick deering sickel bar sharpener

would you know how it hooks up to be used thank you