[Ford-ferguson] TO-30 Rear axle

Aaron Dickinson leadsled52 at netzero.net
Fri Dec 10 23:12:33 PST 2004

On my Ferguson TEA-20 there was a shaft bearing collar that was pressed on
to hold the bearing in and it had to be cut off. I believe your 30 has this
collar also. As long as I had it apart I had the bearings replaced, that way
it only cost me one collar and tear down, but I work my tractor and use it a
lot. I had a metal shop do the work and they made a new collar to press back
on.