[AJD] 60 LP followed me home

Ed Cope edcope at ptdprolog.net
Fri Dec 10 11:33:36 PST 2004

Howard,
I've not sent to the list in a long time but your situation required that I
reply.  Bought a 620 two years ago.  Power steering fluid was low and bought
some fluid at Wal Mart.  Every time I drove the tractor the fluid would
disappear.  Used four or five quarts until I heard about the JD fluid.
Decided to try it.  Put two quarts in and still have the third one on the
shelf!  Not used any now for over a year!  Don't know why but its true!
Ed Cope in PA.
'57-620
'51-B
'50-MT