[Steam-engine] Older Steam Magazines.

Bob Smith bobsmith5 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 10 10:42:09 PST 2004

Ben --

Even though the hotlink

at the bottom of these messages does not work

I was able to cut-and-paste it to my browser and get a response from
"mailman".  There you get an

ill-formed pointer to the list-administrator that reads

"Steam-engine list run by yostsw at atis.net"

This link, if clicked, resolves to

steam-engine-owner at lists.stationary-engine.com
<steam-engine-owner at lists.stationary-engine.com>

when I click it.  If I Goggle "lists.stationary-engine.com"

all I get is a bunch of "no-permission" nonsense.

Probably the only thing we can do now is hope that someone knows this
"gentleman" and can contact him about his problems.

    Bob Smith

---   Avoid computer viruses, Practice safe hex  ---

-- Specializing in small, cost effective
    embedded control systems --

http://www.smithmachineworks.com/embedprod.html

Robert L. (Bob) Smith
Smith Machine Works, Inc.