[AJD] Purchaser of # 5 Mower?

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Fri Dec 10 08:39:17 PST 2004

Jim -

Don't be sorry... I'd love to have an "A" one of these days.  I'm just a bit hesitant to
say so on the List because the folks here are so generous...

My mailing address is in the off-List email I sent you yesterday.  If anyone needs my
shipping address for that "A", ... :-)

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624