[Farmall] F-12 Farmall model

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Fri Dec 10 09:41:51 PST 2004

Jim,
I have a nice, die cast F-12. It is a tricycle model on steel, with some
good detail. The seat rotates, and the steering works the front wheels. All
I can find on the casting is "scale models", "Dyersville, Iowa".  I'm not a
model collector and don't know much about them, however here are a couple
of contacts for you.

Jensales, the people who sell reproduction manuals also advertise toys.
"Over 1,200 1/16th scale toy tractors". Clarks Grove, MN, www.jensales.com
507-826-3666

Vetter Equipment, Ida Grove, IA, 712-364-3184
"Toys for all ages"

Cater & Gruenewald Co., Brooklyn, WI..Ask for Ken Updike.
www.cngco.com, 866-327-6255

bobcurrie
greenwood,CA