[AT] One additional wiring note

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Dec 10 05:37:59 PST 2004

Most of them bought houses.  grins.

I have always tended to select where I live by the feel of the place.  If it
doesn't "feel" right I won't live there regardless of price, location or
condition.  In my appraisal business I go into a lot of houses.  It is funny
how you get a sense of peace and comfort in some but others you just want to
leave.  It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how nice they are, how
well they are furnished or maintained or who lives in them.

Charlie