[AJD] Christmas ideas

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Fri Dec 10 04:39:58 PST 2004

I know, I feel I have been bad myself this year so Santa might drop some
coal in my stocking this year... I really love the idea of a 40 crawler
to have around to push dirt.. Just hard to justify one when my 70 is
still not done yet...Tried to justify the L as a neat way to teach the
kids to drive,, but no dice....

Dennis